Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS) provides a daily update on Arizona’s COVID-19 response. State health officials have updated their recommendations:
- Effective close of business Friday, March 20, all restaurants in Arizona counties with confirmed COVID-19 cases are required to provide dine-out options only.
- Effective close of business Friday, March 20, all bars, movie theaters, and gyms in counties with confirmed COVID-19 cases are required to close.
- Halt elective surgeries in the state of Arizona.
- If someone in your family has tested positive for COVID-19, keep the entire household at home and contact your medical provider.
- Expiration dates on Arizona driver licenses are delayed.
- State-wide closures of Arizona schools through Friday, April 10, 2020.
- When school resumes, school administrators should develop and implement precautions to ensure schools are a safe learning environment, including social distancing measures, regular intervals for administrators to wash and sanitize their hands, and guidance on how to properly and frequently sanitize equipment and common surfaces.
- Recommendations to cancel or postpone mass gatherings of 10 or more people.
- Recommend to telework and other alternatives when available.
WHEAT Update: April 6, 2020
WHEAT will be closed to the Public at its Brick and Mortar shops until all clear. However, online Fair Trade Shop is open and mailing – HungerHurts.org/SHOP and SNAP Outreach and Application Assistance continue. Look forward to Curbside pick up of Fair Trade AND Clothes Silo items VERY SOON!